Point Positive is a group of individual (and institutional) investors interested in financing privately held companies or ventures, typically in an early stage and located within the Adirondack region. The Point Positive group facilitates the introduction of entrepreneurs to potential investors through presentations and other mechanisms. Our members are active investors - who contribute their time and experience, as well as offer introductions to valuable contacts essential to a funded company's success.
Member benefits include:
- Participation in bi-annual (late July and early November) investor forums with presentations from pre-screened companies for members’ investment consideration, including time for discussion of members’ observations and analysis.
- Access to “Members Only” section of the Web Site which includes access to all deal flow through the Point Positive online database, including video presentations by applicant entrepreneurs; and a forum for asking questions of the applicants.
- Copies of all presentations and materials provided at the forums.
- Member Discussion Areas for confidential discussion or comments on business plans, companies and general angel investing topics with other members.
- Educational programs, including topics specific to angel investing (term sheets, balanced investment portfolios, due diligence, etc.) as well as case studies and more…
- The opportunity to be part of a collaborative community dedicated to building a strong entrepreneurial eco-system in the Adirondack region.